Apologies and substitutions.
Apologies were received from Councillor Longley (substitute: Cllr Borton), Ms S Hardy, Mr A Pike, Ms S Morris and Mr N Leith (substitute: Mr M Freeston).
Declarations of interest.
There were no declarations of interest at this meeting.
Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday, 10th February, 2015
That the minutes of the meeting held on 10th February 2015 be confirmed and signed as a correct record.
Southend CCG Operational Plan 2015/16
1. That the report be noted and any further feedback on the draft Operational Plan be returned to the CCG by 31st March 2015. 2. That further investigation be undertaken regarding vascular services and an update be provided to the Board in June 2015.
1. That the HWB Strategy Refresh update be noted. 2. That the proposal, scope and timeline for a detailed Mental Health Needs Assessment (MHNA) to be undertaken for adults in Southend, be noted.
Learning Disability Self Assessment Framework
That the report be agreed and the actions identified to tackle the areas for improvement be supported.
Annual Reports on Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
1. That the LSCB and SVAB Annual Reports and that they reflect the priority areas for development in its strategic planning for 2015-16, be noted. 2. That the role of the Board in respect to safeguarding be reviewed and a proposed approach be provided to the next meeting of the Board.
Southend-on-Sea Childrens and Young People's Plan 2015-2016
1. That the 2015/16 Children and Young People's Plan priorities be agreed. 2. That the authority to approve the detailed delivery plan be delegated to the Executive Councillor for Children & Learning and the Success for All Group.
Better Care Fund, Section 75 Agreement
1. That the draft Section 75 Agreement, as set out in the report and Appendix 1, be noted. 2. That the Section 75 Agreement was subject to SBC Full Council and SCCG Governing Body approval, both planned for 26th March 2015.
A Better Start, Southend Proposed Budget 2015-16
That the report be noted.
That the forward plan be noted.
Schedule of Meetings 2015/16
That the schedule of Board meetings for 2015/16, as set out below, be agreed, subject to confirmation of the June date: June 2015 t.b.a. Wednesday 2nd September 2015 at 4.00pm Wednesday 2nd December 2015 at 4.00pm Tuesday 9th February 2016 at 4pm Wednesday 23rd March 2016 at 2.30pm. Venues for the above meetings are to be confirmed.