Notice of Motions (Referred by Council, 10th September 2020)
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommmend Forward to Council
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Cabinet considered a report of Executive Director (Legal & Democratic Services) requesting the Cabinet to determine how to respond to each of the Notices of Motion referred by Council on 10th September 2020.
That the Notices of Motion be referred to the relevant Cabinet Working Parties.
Reasons for Decision:
To respond to the Notices of Motion referred by Council on 10th September 2020.
To ask officers to prepare a report on each Notice of Motion for submission to the next meeting of Cabinet.
Note: This is an Executive Function
Eligible for call-in to: Place Scrutiny Committee and Policy and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Cabinet Member: As appropriate to each Notice of Motion
Publication date: 06/11/2020
Date of decision: 03/11/2020
Decided at meeting: 03/11/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 14/11/2020
This decision has been called in by:
- Councillor Meg Davidson who writes for consideration by Place Scrutiny Committee and Policy & Resources Scrutiny Committee"
- Councillor Tony Cox who writes for consideration by Place Scrutiny Committee and Policy & Resources Scrutiny Committee"
- Report of Executive Director (Legal and Democratic Services) PDF 84 KB
- Appendix A - Ban BBQs in the Borough - Notice of Motion PDF 61 KB
- Appendix B - Conversion of Twenty One Site into Cycle Hub and Cafe PDF 612 KB
- Appendix C - COVID-19 Local Recognition Scheme PDF 573 KB
- Appendix D - Cycling Strategy PDF 611 KB
- Appendix E - EasyJet Notice of Motion PDF 613 KB
- Appendix F - Ekco Park Estate PDF 574 KB
- Appendix G - Make our Gardens & Open Spaces to RHS Britain In Bloom Standard PDF 573 KB
- Appendix H - Recruit The 2 Special Constables Per Ward PDF 573 KB
- Appendix I - No Driving on Parks & Open Spaces PSPO PDF 574 KB
- Appendix J - Southend Illuminations Festival of Light PDF 578 KB
- Appendix K - Tyre Pump Stations PDF 612 KB
- Appendix L - Water Fountains & Water Bottle Refill Points PDF 572 KB