Footway Resurfacing Policy Change
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Item Called In
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Cabinet considered a report of Executive Director (Neighbourhoods and Environment) seeking approval to amend the policy regarding the materials used for resurfacing of the footpaths in the Borough.
1. That the content of the submitted report, be noted.
2. That the officer recommendations for the change of material for the resurfacing of footpaths, be approved.
3. That the 2020/21 programme set out at appendix 1 to the report, be approved.
Reason for Decision
To address concerns about the existing approach for the resurfacing of footways.
Note: This is an Executive Decision
Eligible for call-in to: Place Scrutiny Committee
Cabinet Member: Cllr Woodley
Report author: Neil Hoskins
Publication date: 28/02/2020
Date of decision: 25/02/2020
Decided at meeting: 25/02/2020 - Cabinet
Issue status: The decision is currently being reconsidered
This decision has been called in by:
- Councillor Tony Cox who writes for consideration by Place Scrutiny Committee"
- Councillor Meg Davidson who writes for consideration by Place Scrutiny Committee"