Parking on Seafront and High Street Areas
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Further to the meeting of Council on 18th July 2019 (minute 242) the Cabinet considered a report of the Deputy Chief Executive (Place) setting out recommendations on a number of highway proposals
1. That the content of the report be noted, including the assessment of the proposals.
2. That the recommendations in respect of each of the highway proposals, be approved.
Reasons for Decision
To respond to the decision of Council.
1. Do nothing.
2. To consider other locations around the Borough as part of the parking strategy.
Note: This is an Executive Function
Eligible for call in to: Place Scrutiny Committee
Cabinet Member: Councillor Woodley
Report author: Peter Geraghty
Publication date: 20/09/2019
Date of decision: 17/09/2019
Decided at meeting: 17/09/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 28/09/2019
This decision has been called in by:
- Councillor Tony Cox who writes for consideration by Place Scrutiny Committee"
- Councillor Meg Davidson who writes for consideration by Place Scrutiny Committee"