Issue - meetings
Social Value Policy
Meeting: 22/02/2022 - Cabinet (Item 731)
Report of Interim Executive Director (Transformation)
- 12 - Appendix 1 Social Value Policy 2021, item 731 PDF 385 KB
- 12 - Appendix 2_Equality Analysis_Social Value Policy 2021_v-2.0, item 731 PDF 285 KB
- Webcast for Social Value Policy
The Cabinet considered a report of the Executive Director (Transformation) presenting the refresh of the Council’s Social Value Policy, which has been applied across all Council commissioning and procurement activities since June 2018.
1. That the refreshed Social Value Policy and its stated aims, objectives and principles, be approved.
2. That enhanced performance monitoring of social value, be endorsed.
3. That the Commissioning Board act as the collective corporate sponsor for social value.
Reasons for decision:
To approve a refreshed Social Value Policy to continue to deliver wider social, economic and environmental benefits whilst delivering optimal value for money.
Note: This is an Executive Function
Eligible for call-in to: Policy and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Cabinet Member: Cllr Jones