20/02096/FULH - 117 North Crescent, Southend-on-Sea (St Laurence Ward)
Proposal: Erect single storey rear extension (Retrospective)
Applicant: Mrs Leah Stoneman
Resolved:- That planning permission be GRANTED subject to the following conditions:
01 The development is hereby permitted in accordance with the following approved plans: 117 north crescent location, 117 north crescent floor plan (proposed), East side elevation (proposed), West side elevation (proposed), Rear elevation (proposed).
Reason: To ensure that the development is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Development Plan.
The Local Planning Authority has acted positively and proactively in determining this application by assessing the proposal against all material considerations, including planning policies and any representations that may have been received and subsequently determining to grant planning permission in accordance with the presumption in favour of sustainable development, as set out within the National Planning Policy Framework. The detailed analysis is set out in a report on the application prepared by officers.
- Report, item 876. PDF 122 KB
- location site, item 876. PDF 360 KB
- Former floor plan, item 876. PDF 466 KB
- Existing East Elevation, item 876. PDF 270 KB
- former west elevation, item 876. PDF 297 KB
- former rear elevation, item 876. PDF 304 KB
- proposed floor plan, item 876. PDF 296 KB
- proposed east elevation, item 876. PDF 327 KB
- proposed rear elevation, item 876. PDF 344 KB
- proposed west elevation, item 876. PDF 377 KB
- 2017 pics - relevant, item 876. PDF 528 KB
- recent pics from applicant, item 876. PDF 1 MB