Draft Capital Programme 2018/19 to 2021/22
- Meeting of Place Scrutiny Committee, Monday, 29th January, 2018 6.30 pm (Item 672.)
- View the declarations of interest for item 672.
- View the background to item 672.
The report has been circulated with the Cabinet Agenda for its meeting on 18th January 2018. The relevant Minute and report has been referred direct to all Scrutiny Committees for consideration.
The Committee considered Minute 647 of Cabinet held on 18th January 2018, which had been referred direct by Cabinet to all three Scrutiny Committees together with a report of the Corporate Management Team setting out the draft programme of capital projects for the period 2018/19 to 2021/22.
In response to a question regarding scheme C19 – New Artist Studios, the Executive Councillor for Culture Tourism and the Economy undertook to circulate a full breakdown of the costs of the works.
In response to a question regarding scheme C22 - Improve Footway Condition around Highway Trees, the Executive Councillor for Transport, Waste and Regulatory Services undertook to investigate arrangements to deal with fruit drop from highway trees. The Executive Councillor also gave his assurance that any trees that required removal would be subject to the Council’s policy regarding replacement trees. Additionally, any fruiting trees that required removal would be replaced by trees that were beneficial to the natural environment.
In response to a question regarding scheme C23 - Manor Road Cliff Stabilisation, the Executive Councillor for Transport, Waste and Regulatory Services undertook to provide the precise (GPS) location of the area to be stabilised.
That the following decisions of Cabinet be noted:-
Note:- This is an Executive Function save that approval of the final budget following Cabinet on 13th February 2018 is a Council Function.
Executive Councillor:- Lamb
- Report of the Corporate Management Team, item 672. PDF 127 KB
- Appendix 1 - Approved Capital Programme November 2017, item 672. PDF 150 KB
- Appendix 2 - Changes to Approved Capital Programme, item 672. PDF 69 KB
- Appendix 3 - Virements Between Approved Schemes, item 672. PDF 14 KB
- Appendix 4 - Re-profiles Between Years, item 672. PDF 15 KB
- Appendix 5 - New External Fundin, item 672. PDF 70 KB
- Appendix 5a - LTP3 - Capital Actions and Allocations, item 672. PDF 187 KB
- Appendix 6 - Proposed New Schemes and Additions to the Capital Programme, item 672. PDF 83 KB
- Appendix 7 - Proposed New Schemes and Additions 18-19 - descriptions, item 672. PDF 454 KB
- Appendix 8 - Amended Capital Programme 2018-19 to 2012-22, item 672. PDF 161 KB