Prioritising Resources to Deliver Better Outcomes - 2020/21 to 2024/25
- Meeting of Cabinet, Tuesday, 11th February, 2020 2.00 pm (Item 800.)
- View the background to item 800.
The Cabinet considered a report of the Executive Director (Finance and Resources) presenting the General Fund Revenue Budget for 2020/21. This item was considered by all three Scrutiny Committees.
On consideration of the report, Councillor Woodley indicated the intention to bring forward from the current parking strategy the removal of double yellow lines for the development of disabled parking bays in the streets off the town centre, subject to the necessary feasibility works.
Reasons for Recommendations
To comply with statutory requirements and relevant Local Authority codes of practice. Also, to ensure the budgets align to and enable the delivery of the Council’s ambition and desired outcomes or to enhance the Council’s infrastructure.
Billing authorities are required by law to complete and approve their budgets and set a Council tax before 11th March immediately prior to the start of the financial year on 1st April.
Note: This is a Council Budget Function, not eligible for call in by virtue of Budget and Policy Framework Procedure Rule 1.1(b).
Cabinet Member: Cllr Gilbert
- Report of Executive Director (Finance & Resources), item 800. PDF 1 MB
- Appendix 1 - Financial Sustainability Strategy, item 800. PDF 2 MB
- Appendix 2 - Medium Term Financial Strategy 2020-21 to 2024-25 (WIP), item 800. PDF 2 MB
- Appendix 2 Annex 1 - MTFF to 2024-25, item 800. PDF 49 KB
- Appendix 2 Annex 2 - Earmarked Reserves to 2024-25, item 800. PDF 24 KB
- Appendix 3 - S151 Statement 2020-21, item 800. PDF 369 KB
- Appendix 4 - Appropriations to and from GF Earmarked Reserves, item 800. PDF 219 KB
- Appendix 5a - One Page Summary, item 800. PDF 434 KB
- Appendix 5b - Objective Summary, item 800. PDF 496 KB
- Appendix 5c - Subjective Summary, item 800. PDF 461 KB
- Appendix 6 - Revenue Investment and Reprioritisation, item 800. PDF 292 KB
- Appendix 7 - Planned Use of Reserves, item 800. PDF 447 KB
- Appendix 8 - Dedicated Schools Grant Budget 2020 2021, item 800. PDF 172 KB
- Appendix 9 - Capital Investment Strategy 2020-21 to 2024-25, item 800. PDF 365 KB
- Appendix 9 Annex 1 - Capital Investment Policy, item 800. PDF 142 KB
- Appendix 10 - Proposed capital investment - 20-21 to 24-25, item 800. PDF 871 KB
- Appendix 11 - Requested Changes to Capital Programme, item 800. PDF 159 KB
- Appendix 12 - Amended Capital Investment Programme February 2020, item 800. PDF 350 KB
- Appendix 13 - Minumum Revenue Provision Policy 2012_2021, item 800. PDF 112 KB
- Appendix 14 - Prudential Indicators 2020_21, item 800. PDF 279 KB
- Appendix 15 - Equality Analysis, item 800. PDF 279 KB