Issue - meetings
Treasury Management Policy - 2021/22
Meeting: 16/02/2021 - Cabinet (Item 795)
Report of Executive Director (Finance and Resources) attached
- Appendix 1 - Treasury Management Policy Statement 2021-2022, item 795 PDF 111 KB
- Appendix 2 - Treasury Management Strategy 2021-2022, item 795 PDF 90 KB
- Appendix 3 - Annual Treasury Management Investment Strategy - 2021-2022, item 795 PDF 208 KB
- Appendix 4 - Changes from the 2020-21 Treasury Management Policy, item 795 PDF 44 KB
- Webcast for Treasury Management Policy 2021/22
The Cabinet considered a report of Executive Director (Finance and Resources) presenting the Treasury Management documents. This item was considered by the Audit Committee.
Reasons for: recommendations:
To comply with CIPFA Treasury Management Code of Practice.
There are many options available for the operation of the Treasury Management function, with varying degrees of risk associated with them. The Treasury Management Policy set out in the report aims to effectively control risk to within a prudent level, whilst providing optimum performance consistent with that level of risk.
Note: This is a Council Budget Function, not eligible for call in by virtue of Budget and Policy Framework Procedure Rule 1.1(b).
Cabinet Member: Cllr Woodley