Draft General Fund Revenue Budget 2018/19
- Meeting of Place Scrutiny Committee, Monday, 29th January, 2018 6.30 pm (Item 674.)
- View the declarations of interest for item 674.
- View the background to item 674.
The report has been circulated with the Cabinet Agenda for its meeting on 18th January 2018. The relevant Minute and report has been referred direct to all Scrutiny Committees for consideration.
The Committee considered Minute 649 of Cabinet held on 18th January 2018, which had been referred direct by Cabinet to all three Scrutiny Committees, together with a report of the Corporate Management Team presenting the draft revenue budget for 2018/19.
In response to questions regarding the apparent increase in the 2017/18 Probable Outturn to 2018/19 Budget Income, as shown under “Other grants and reimbursements” and “Fees & Charges”, the Executive Councillor for Culture, Tourism and the Economy undertook to provide a written response which would be circulated to all Members of the Scrutiny Committee.
That the following decisions of Cabinet be noted:
Note:- This is an Executive Function save that approval of the final budget following Cabinet on 13th February 2018 is a Council Function.
Executive Councillor:- Lamb
- Report of the Corporate Management Team, item 674. PDF 175 KB
- Appendices 1 - 9 Budget 2018-19, item 674. PDF 63 KB
- Appendix 10 - Schedule of proposed investments 2018-19, item 674. PDF 60 KB
- Appendix 11 - Investment descriptions 2018-19, item 674. PDF 66 KB
- Appendix 12 - Schedule of proposed savings 2018-19, item 674. PDF 69 KB
- Appendix 13 -Savings descriptions 2018-19, item 674. PDF 100 KB
- Appendix 14 - Dedicated Schools Grant Budget 2018-19, item 674. PDF 80 KB
- Appendix 14(i) - DSG Budget 2018-19, item 674. PDF 231 KB
- Appendix 15 - Corporate Priorities 2018-19, item 674. PDF 74 KB
- Appendix 16 - Equality Analyses, item 674. PDF 91 KB